General PoliciesAll podcastsinenglish.com lessons, including PDF, MP3, video, and other files and services sold here are copyrighted by podcastsinenglish.com. You agree to use them for your personal use only, or, if you are a teacher of English, in your physical classroom only. If more than one teacher is using the materials such as in a school, then you need to sign up to a school subscription, whereby all the teachers can use the materials. Files sold or distributed here cannot be re-distributed, posted, sold, shared, or placed on another server without the express written permission of podcastsinenglish.com
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to paid subscribers of individual subscriptions of podcastsinenglish.com to download one copy of any downloadable materials on the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. School subscribers and teachers may download materials and photocopy them for the use of their students. Students of school subscribers are not to be given the access codes to the site to use themselves. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on the website are provided 'as is'. Podcastsinenglish makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, it does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall podcastsinenglish be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on the website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Podcastsinenglish does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Podcastsinenglish may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. It does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksPodcastsinenglish has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by podcastsinenglish. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to the website shall be governed by the laws of the site owner's home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Additional terms for Portuguese users.
Os consumidores podem recorrer a 9 centros de arbitragem de conflitos em Portugal.
Centro Nacional de Informação e Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo · Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Nova de Lisboa · Campus de Campolide, 1099-032 Lisboa · 21 384 74 84 / 91 922 55 40 (das 15h às 17h); Fax:21 384 52 01 · [email protected] · http://www.arbitragemdeconsumo.org/
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa · Rua dos Douradores, nº 116 - 2º, 1100 - 207 Lisboa · 21 880 70 30 (15h00m às 18h00m); Fax: 21 880 70 38 · [email protected]; [email protected] · www.centroarbitragemlisboa.pt
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Porto · Rua Damião de Góis, 31 loja 6, 4050-225 Porto · 225 029 791 e 225 508 349 (10h às 18h); Fax: 225 026 109 · [email protected] · http://www.cicap.pt
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo do Distrito de Coimbra · Av. Fernão de Magalhães, 240- 1º, 3000-172 Coimbra · 239 821 289 / 239 821 690 (10h às 12h30 e das 14h às 16h30); Fax: 239 821 690 · [email protected] · http://www.centrodearbitragemdecoimbra.com/
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Ave · R. Capitão Alfredo Guimarães, 1, 4800-019 Guimarães · 253 422 410 (9h às 13h e das 14h às 17h); Fax: 253 422 411 · [email protected] · http://www.triave.pt
Centro de Informação e Arbitragem do Vale do Cávado Braga · R. D. Afonso Henriques, nº1, 4700-030 Braga · 253 617 604 (9h às 18h); Fax: 253 617 605 · [email protected] · http://www.ciab.pt/ Viana do Castelo · Av. Rocha Paris, n.º 103, 4900-394 Viana do Castelo · 258 809 335; Fax: 258 809 389 · [email protected] · http://www.ciab.pt/
Centro de Informação, Mediação e Arbitragem do Algarve · Ninho de Empresas, Edif. ANJE, 3º andar, sala 26, Estrada da Penha, 8000 - 151 Faro · 289 823 135 (8h30 às 19h); Fax: 289 812 213 · [email protected] · http://www.consumidoronline.pt/pt/
Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo da Região Autónoma da Madeira · Rua da Figueira Preta, n.º 10 – 3.º andar, 9050-014 Funchal · 291 750 330; Fax: 291 750 339 · [email protected] · http://www.srrh.gov-madeira.pt/In%C3%ADcio/tabid/292/Default.aspx